Choosing the right material for durable and reliable pressure pipe projects
Webinar recording following soon!
Don't miss this unique opportunity to gain insights into the future of pressure pipe projects and how Polybutene (PB-1) can reshape your approach. Whether you're a professional in the field or a property owner with a vested interest, this webinar will equip you with the knowledge to make informed decisions.
What to expect
Here's a sneak peek of what you can expect from our webinar:
- Efficient design: Discover how PB-1's one-material-solution requires less material and fewer fittings.
- Fast installation: Learn how PB-1 reduces installation time thanks to it's flexibility and fewer connections, saving you time and effort.
- Durability & reliability: Explore the unmatched material characteristics of PB-1, ensuring longevity and reduced maintenance.
- Sustainability: Get to know how PB-1 piping systems contribute to the 'Green Building' appoach.
- Cost savings: Uncover how PB-1 can optimize your business operations and reduce expenses.
Our member companies, including RWC (John Guest), Thermaflex, Nueva Terrain, GF Piping Systems, Wavin, and LyondellBasell, are proud to present this event, featuring two expert speakers:
- Patrick van Beek, Marketing Manager PB-1 at LyondellBasell and chairman of PBPSA. Patrick is here to reveal how Polybutene (PB-1) revolutionizes the world of piping systems, making it the best alternative in every aspect of the process.
- Werner Rothhöft, Application Development & Technical Service Engineer at LyondellBasell. Werner will dive into the technical side of PB-1, emphasizing its exceptional attributes compared to other piping materials such as metals, PEX, PE-RT and PP-R.
A recording of this webinar, held on December 6th, 2023 will follow soon.