The Oberoi Rajvilas project was planned together with the technical support of Thermaflex Austria in Vienna. Because of special training for employees in India and with optimal support during the construction phase, it was possible to meet the project deadline.
- Guest comfort and satisfaction through optimized air conditioning
- A reliable and durable water supply over the wide landscape of the hotel area
- Fast and easy installation, with minimal disturbance for guests and surroundings
• #2 World's Best Resorts Asia '15
• 7,100 m of Flexalen pipes for hot and cold water
• 1,600 m of Flexalen pipes for air-conditioning chilled water
7.1 km of Flexalen pre-insulated PB-1 pipes for outdoor domestic cold and hot water and 1.6 km indoor for chilled water for airconditioning were installed in 3 stages. This was realized with minimal time, and minimal inconvenience to daily operations, so that the hotel could minimize downtime, ensuring a comfortable stay for its guests.
Oberoi Hotel Rajvilas
Polybutene-1 is often referred to as Polybutene, Polybutylene, PB-1 or PB.
Polybutene-1 is not sold by PBPSA members for use in pipe applications intended for use in North America, and those parties require their customers or distributors not to sell products made from PB-1 into pipe applications for North America.