Cradle to Cradle Certified® is the global standard for products that are safe, circular and responsibly made.
For more than a decade, Cradle to Cradle Certified® has been helping companies to innovate and optimize materials and products according to the world’s most advanced science-based measures.
Cradle to Cradle Certified® assesses the safety, circularity and responsibility of materials and products across five categories of sustainability performance:
- Material Health: ensuring materials are safe for humans and the environment
- Product Circularity: enabling a circular economy through regenerative products and process design
- Clean Air & Climate Protection: protecting clean air, promoting renewable energy, and reducing harmful emissions
- Water & Soil Stewardship: safeguarding clean water and healthy soils
- Social Fairness: respecting human rights and contributing to a fair and equitable society
Thermaflex takes sustainability and the environment seriously by only offering products that:
- Are recyclable and/or consist of recyclable content
- Are produced using an environmentally friendly production method
- Are produced by suppliers that share our principles
- Consist of safe materials
- Have an Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
- Minimise energy waste
- Maximise the use of renewable energy
Delivering energy savings and sustainability with innovative insulation concepts is the Thermaflex raison d’être. Lower energy consumption means lower costs for customers and their end users, lower emissions of harmful substances and a longer service lifespan for buildings, systems, appliances and machines.
Thermaflex also no longer produces insulation materials made from synthetic rubber, glass wool or polyurethane. And back in 1990, Thermaflex was the first company in the world to switch to completely chlorofluorocarbon (CFC)-free production.